Remember all the rage a little while ago when moms were all banding together to hide healthy food in the good stuff? Like turning delicious brownies into the vector to deliver nasty vegetables like brussels sprouts and broccoli to poor, unsuspecting children? (We like those veggies, for the record; weird, right?)
Wasn’t it a Seinfeld who got it all started? Maybe? Back us up, here!
Well, whoever it was, it’s STILL a great idea, and with that in mind, we’re here to present the Popeye of berry smoothies, whose secret health-packed ingredient we bet you can’t guess . . .
Just kidding. It’s spinach.
Triple Berry Spinach Smoothie
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 pouch Blender Boyz Berry Blend Smoothie Mix
- 1 cup loosely packed spinach
- approx. 1 cup ice (to desired smoothness)
- agave syrup, if necessary
- Add the orange juice, Blender Boyz smoothie mix, spinach, and ice to a blender. Blend on medium-high speed until all the spinach is blended and there are no visible green specks.
Add up to 2 tbsps agave syrup if necessary to sweeten.