Where are you located?
- We are a Canadian Company based in Toronto, Ontario with US offices in Orlando, Florida.
What methods of payment do you accept?
- We accept payments using all major credit cards and PayPal.
How do I edit my account information?
- You can edit your shipping and billing address, along with other account details by logging into your My Accounts page
Is my order subject to tax?
- In Canada Blender Boyz cocktail mixes attract HST. Currently, our other products do not.
How do I know that my order has been received?
- You will receive an email notification once your order has been submitted.
When will I be charged for my order?
- Your chosen method of payment will be charged when you place your order
How do I view the status of my order?
- You can review your order status logging into your My Accounts page
Can I make changes to an order that has already been placed?
- Blender Boyz will do their best to accommodate changes to an order if a request is received in a timely manner. Please call us or email us using the details on our Contact page
Do I need a Blender Boyz account to place an order?
- Yes, you do need an account to place an order. This will allow you to review the status of an order, and view past order history, too!
Where can I find my order history?
- You can find your order history by logging into your My Accounts page
What is your return policy?
- Return unopened product in its original packaging for refund within 10 days.
How do I make a return request?
- Please e-mail [email protected] to arrange an return.
Privacy and Security Information
What security measures do you put in place to protect my identity and financial information?
- Our website is secure. You can double-check by making sure that the url starts with ‘https’
- Note that we will not share or sell your account information or email address with 3rd parties.
Will I receive junk email from you after I place an order?
- No, we respect your privacy, and we keep your information private.
I do not wish to give my credit card information online, are there alternatives?
- If you do not want to submit your credit card online, then consider paying with PayPal.